About Me

My photo
I am just a mom with a story to tell. I am sure there are many of you out there!! Feel free to comment on my blogs!

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Day in MY life!

So, we let our oldest babysit the baby last night while we went to a Superbowl party. Everything was going GREAT till we got home. She and our youngest got into it and she shoved her! NOW THIS REALLY is NOT ok!
So, she calls this morning and says that she needs to come back home because now they want rent from her (go figure). I told he NO WAY. Then she said it would just be for February because after her court stuff she would be going to Tx. Now she is calling and wanting us to pay her rent!
UGH!!! I told her SHE was the one who wanted to move out and be on her own and it was time for her to grow up and realize that means paying her own way too!
She really is a mess. And I just CAN'T let her back in my house. And part of me figures that 250 / month is a cheap price to pay for my sanity!!!
Any input would be GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment