About Me

My photo
I am just a mom with a story to tell. I am sure there are many of you out there!! Feel free to comment on my blogs!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Parenting

Why don't people tell you what that REALLY means in the beginning????
I mean, you have this beautiful bundle of joy that you love instantly and then hormones take over their bodies and you now have these aliens that live with you!
Hi! My name is Denita:
I have two girls that are Bi-Polar
One that is 14 and one that is 17 (with a baby that we have custody of)
We have been down a VERY long road and are STILL traveling! LOL
I figured that I would start this so that people KNOW that they are NOT ALONE!!!
It is a tough road to travel and it sometimes feels like it will NEVER end. I just keep telling that God doesn't give you more than you can handle!! (HE must have a TON of faith in us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment